Friday, December 9, 2011

Loving the "Naked Palette" from Urban Decay

I wanted this a palette for SO LONG, and my amazing, glorious best friend - you know who you are , bought this for me as a christmas gift!!! I love this. I love love love love this SO MUCH!

All the shadows are buttery and smooth, and beautifully pigmented. There is a selection of matte, satin and shimmer textures. I love the range of eyeshadows, and the amount of different looks that can be created with it. Overall this is a wonderful product and i highly recommend if you are looking for some neutral shadow colours that you can wear from day to night...perfect christmas present..... my favourite shades in this palette are: Virgin, Naked, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse and Toasted.

I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIEND EVER :) :)  PURE LOVE XO

No comments:

Post a Comment